Monday, May 18, 2009

My 24th Birthday!!

I had a wonderful birthday thanks to my AMAZING husband! He surprised me with roses, 24 pink balloons (each stuffed with a lindt chocolate), a grilled steak dinner, gifts, mini golf, and ::::drum roll::::: a two tier rice krispy treat cake with 24 chocolate covered strawberries and Marshmallow Creme frosting!


Posing with my DELICIOUS birthday cake and roses...

Our grilled steak and zucchini dinner with a topping salad!

At the mini golf course by Provo Canyon...

"You're my butterfly, sugar, honey" (Yes..he actually glued sugar to my card...)

Stephen completely surprised me with my gifts and I loved them all!

He bought me 20 tans, some nice lotion, and a water fountain to help me fall asleep at night!

Thank you Stephen! Thank you to everyone who thought of me on my birthday! I really appreciated the calls and the cards!

5 comments:

Nate and Julie said...

I'm a terrible friend. I hope you had a good birthday despite my inadequacies. I swear on May 14 I kept thinking...why does this date seem so familiar? But I just couldn't figure it out! I'll blame it on pregnancy brain! (which I'm finding out is more real than I thought) I'm sorry! I'm glad you have a fantastic husband to make up for lame friends like me. Love ya!

Bonnie said...

Yay for birthdays! I'm glad you had a super birthday, sounds like it was fun!

Laura said...

im so happy you updated your blog! Looks like you had a great birthday, good job stephen!

sarah e. said...

I am a terrible friend as well. I was thinking of both you and my sister Rachel early in the month (you're both the 14th). Then on the 14th someone was saying it was their husband's birthday and I was like..."oh fun, I have several friends and siblings birthdays coming up." Yeah...I had no clue what the date was. Maybe I should look at a calender more often!

I love you so much, even though I am horrible about showing it in an even somewhat timely manner!

And Stephen...you are awesome! Maybe you should take up birthday planning on the side... :)

Austin and Amanda said...

Happy Birthday! We were googling family and friends on the internet and found your blog. Do you mind if we follow your blog and add you guys to our family blog list?